Street Warriors
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Keeping your mouth shut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yulian'12



Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2011-07-27

PostSubject: Keeping your mouth shut   Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:58 pm

Today, I have been banned by the the person that everyone respects including me, Simon.

It started when I asked a simple question, Can I get my new clan HaD in the tab list?

First one I asked was BlackToaster, He was really friendly and he said no at first due to the lack of members, but after he knew we had more than 5 members, He said yes, but he had a problem that he can't add it to the tablist because he forgot how to do it.. Moving on.

Then I said i'll wait for Simon when he comes in the server,So he came in, I asked him, found out that he already saw my application.

finding out that he also made a new rule called : The clan has to "exist" for more than 1 month, Reading that as I laugh. (No offense)
I took a look at Ford's xL clan request, oh man, it has been accepted after almost 1:30 hours.
After I saw that, I returned to the server, I had a little discussion with Simon that I would not call a fight, otherwise he would.
So after I proved my facts, He didn't, I got banned for 1 min, I said ok, nothing wrong with that.

Came back in, continue the discussion but it is clear that Simon doesn't like to argue much because he's cool. So I got banned for 12 hours because i don't keep my mouth shut, So, here's what i want to say after all this long grandpa story, if Simon hates me that much that he doesnt want to do anything for me, that's ok so just tell me to leave the server and gtfo and never come back, times up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delrey2

avatar

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2011-06-29
Leeftijd : 25

PostSubject: Fuuuuguuu fiiiiiiiish   Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:03 am

Yulian sorry but u're in wrong;
Simon banned u for 1 min the first time, cause u were lot annoying him with HaD clan and simon is enaugh annoyed by all [i saw a screen from his monitor that has 10 guys that break his balls in the first minute that he logged on skype( i'm 1 of them Very Happy)];

when xL was added in tab, the rule of 1 month didn't exist;

now there are lot of unused clans in tab cause most of u change clan every day [example ML, MD, Rk(this was unused since 2 days, now has a new leader and new members)...]
that's the reason of the new rule: prevent the creation of new unused clan;

there was another clan that annoyed SW members for a place in tabList and we said to them to stop or we refuse the request and they didn't stop; today u annoyed simon a lot for this;

second ban: omg simon's tired and he wants have some relax by playing in his server... LET HIM PLAAAAAAY A BIT ^^

for finish i say sorry if i wrote some random thing but i was watching a film while writing this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Siimy0
Admin


Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Keeping your mouth shut   Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:46 am

1. ty Delrey,

2. Yulian, i answered friendly back that we have a new rule, its you that started to make problems with it... and what a name for a topic -.-

3. You can forget your team in scoreboard, in ffs or epg they don't even add teams to scoreboard so you would've been happy that we were going to do it....

4. Where are your manners and where is your respect to the admins of sw? If u want ban forever, this is the way to do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://SW-team.co.nrsw-team.forum3.biz
Haddock



Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2011-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Keeping your mouth shut   Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:41 pm

So what about me i didnt annoy simon i just asked simon to be a modreator nothing else then i surprised simon saying stfu why! black toster i tought he's leader he accepted me to be a modreator then he said i will ask simon too but simon is not in skype alot so when i saw him i said can i be a modreator,he said to me that black toster is not leader anymore,simon banned me 12 hours because i asked why did u banned yulian 1 minute i am nt annoying with this i hope u calmed now to ask u a simple question |Can i be a modeator i have many reports with toaster i am active in the server| i dont give a fuck when solo come and say i am insulter. ~~~Haddock~~~ Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Siimy0
Admin


Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Keeping your mouth shut   Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:40 pm

Haddock wrote:
So what about me i didnt annoy simon i just asked simon to be a modreator nothing else then i surprised simon saying stfu why! black toster i tought he's leader he accepted me to be a modreator then he said i will ask simon too but simon is not in skype alot so when i saw him i said can i be a modreator,he said to me that black toster is not leader anymore,simon banned me 12 hours because i asked why did u banned yulian 1 minute i am nt annoying with this i hope u calmed now to ask u a simple question |Can i be a modeator i have many reports with toaster i am active in the server| i dont give a fuck when solo come and say i am insulter. ~~~Haddock~~~ Rolling Eyes

I banned you because u asked why i banned yulian? Delrey was there too, you were making lots of troubles, and always starting over and over again while i already answered that question. You guys need to learn to know who you are talking to, you guys are talking to us like we are freaking stupid little server players, no we are server owners so watch ur mouth there...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://SW-team.co.nrsw-team.forum3.biz
Haddock



Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2011-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Keeping your mouth shut   Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:01 pm

it's not a reason to ban me and i know myself i will be an good modreator i am not making troubles and i respect who respect me like what i do with all sw members there some players dont respect me so i dont give them a respect in DD when i push someone he sid to me FUCK YOU! whats my replay when delrey is in the server and not mute him also wheni was in BB some player of i blow him in CnR and in teamchat told me haddock shit on you i said to delrey to mute he said that he didnt see anything so why i will say a fake info omg----I just want to be a modreator i am old player i am level 15 or 16 i have many reports ,when i was in the server there wa solo style and there wasnt an admin and we r playing it again and again so if i was modreator i would cut it black agreed with me to be a modreator he said he will ask u That's all i have i am not an insulter and not trouble maker i know myself


~~~~Haddock~~~~ Basketball




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Siimy0
Admin


Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Keeping your mouth shut   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:39 pm

Haddock wrote:
it's not a reason to ban me and i know myself i will be an good modreator i am not making troubles and i respect who respect me like what i do with all sw members there some players dont respect me so i dont give them a respect in DD when i push someone he sid to me FUCK YOU! whats my replay when delrey is in the server and not mute him also wheni was in BB some player of i blow him in CnR and in teamchat told me haddock shit on you i said to delrey to mute he said that he didnt see anything so why i will say a fake info omg----I just want to be a modreator i am old player i am level 15 or 16 i have many reports ,when i was in the server there wa solo style and there wasnt an admin and we r playing it again and again so if i was modreator i would cut it black agreed with me to be a modreator he said he will ask u That's all i have i am not an insulter and not trouble maker i know myself


~~~~Haddock~~~~ Basketball





You guys always blame everyone and think you're the angel, will u finaly stop arguing? if u want to get banned again, continue this conversation. And i swear i'm not laughin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://SW-team.co.nrsw-team.forum3.biz
Haddock



Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2011-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Keeping your mouth shut   Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:01 pm

i am not thinkin that i am an angel and thats not rason to ban and i am not arguing if u banned me so that unfair if evrybody hates me so i will gtfo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Siimy0
Admin


Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Keeping your mouth shut   Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:01 pm

Haddock wrote:
i am not thinkin that i am an angel and thats not rason to ban and i am not arguing if u banned me so that unfair if evrybody hates me so i will gtfo
Expect ban next time u enter
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://SW-team.co.nrsw-team.forum3.biz
$olo

avatar

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Keeping your mouth shut   Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:20 pm

AAH serisly haddock you dont have repsect for anyone, and you are also realy annoying. Mad Mad Mad Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haddock



Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2011-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Keeping your mouth shut   Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:55 pm

solo watch your mouth i respect all and i dont want talk about u that u r abuser i said all to black ask him what did u do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kappa

avatar

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Keeping your mouth shut   Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:56 am

Haddock wrote:
solo watch your mouth i respect all and i dont want talk about u that u r abuser i said all to black ask him what did u do
Now enjoy a forum ban too Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$olo

avatar

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Keeping your mouth shut   Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:25 am

Haddock wrote:
solo watch your mouth i respect all and i dont want talk about u that u r abuser i said all to black ask him what did u do

Haddock in loong time i tryed to be friendly whit ya , but its weard that u still not understand, please if u want to resume, do it on a other server Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haddock



Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2011-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Keeping your mouth shut   Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:56 am

solo i am soo freindly man u can be my freind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Keeping your mouth shut   

Back to top Go down
 
Keeping your mouth shut
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Street Warriors Mixed DD/DM Party Server :: OffTopic :: Whatever-
Jump to: