Street Warriors
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 law of live (simon )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PunK

avatar

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: law of live (simon )   Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:46 pm

Today there was such situation, me insult one player and I too have badly answered, but have then come simon and the punk you has told to me "has begun the first.... I tried to explain to it that it isn't right but he didn't want it to listen and after that insult to me, and here I have looked at the next law of life! And you simply do deduce, simon I and in truth didn't expect from you such!!!! Though I and so know that all will be on your party because you their leader, and can be will cease to respect me, but remember simon I to you didn't say lies and you me named the liar, and I won't suffer it!!!
P.S.:I didn't expect from you such simon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Siimy0
Admin


Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-17

PostSubject: Re: law of live (simon )   Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:33 pm

1. only thing moep said was: CAMPER
2. you started: me camper? hahaha noob, want 1v1?
3. u asked for ban yourself
4. i will not unban u,
5. leave
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://SW-team.co.nrsw-team.forum3.biz
PunK

avatar

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: law of live (simon )   Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:33 pm

Siimy0 wrote:
1. only thing moep said was: CAMPER
2. you started: me camper? hahaha noob, want 1v1?
3. u asked for ban yourself
4. i will not unban u,
5. leave
He say dont only camper he say camper and noob ...simon dont liar pls.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PunK

avatar

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: law of live (simon )   Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:50 am

PunK wrote:
Siimy0 wrote:
1. only thing moep said was: CAMPER
2. you started: me camper? hahaha noob, want 1v1?
3. u asked for ban yourself
4. i will not unban u,
5. leave
He say dont only camper he say camper and noob ...simon dont liar pls.....
ahh yes and i dont say "ahahah noob you want 1vs1 ? i say "ahaha [ i ] noob ?maybe you want 1vs1 ? ....simon and that i liar ? nice nice ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Siimy0
Admin


Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-17

PostSubject: Re: law of live (simon )   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:00 am

PunK wrote:
PunK wrote:
Siimy0 wrote:
1. only thing moep said was: CAMPER
2. you started: me camper? hahaha noob, want 1v1?
3. u asked for ban yourself
4. i will not unban u,
5. leave
He say dont only camper he say camper and noob ...simon dont liar pls.....
ahh yes and i dont say "ahahah noob you want 1vs1 ? i say "ahaha [ i ] noob ?maybe you want 1vs1 ? ....simon and that i liar ? nice nice ..

just stfu you are really annoying me, you know that you aren't right and i'm not the only one who seen it so shut up. This doesn't help anything, u aren't right + you will never get unbanned
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://SW-team.co.nrsw-team.forum3.biz
PunK

avatar

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: law of live (simon )   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:47 am

I AM right!!!!! If you don't respect me it would be necessary to tell at once!!!!!!!!! Instead of to do me guilty when I not that bad hasn't made!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Siimy0
Admin


Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-17

PostSubject: Re: law of live (simon )   Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:58 am

[12/04/2011 19:09:14] Макс: And again guilty it has appeared, well and where justice, you haven't understood at all and guilty has made me, though it not so!!! After that I already know as you me respect!
[12/04/2011 19:09:38] Simon: i paged up punk
[12/04/2011 19:09:42] Simon: moep only said: CAMP
[12/04/2011 19:09:43] Simon: and you say
[12/04/2011 19:09:45] Simon: lol, you noob?
[12/04/2011 19:09:49] Simon: you started
[12/04/2011 19:09:55] Simon: and you leave server too
[12/04/2011 19:10:01] Макс: i am started?????????????????????
[12/04/2011 19:10:02] Simon: are you asking for ban again or something?
[12/04/2011 19:10:05] Макс: you dont look up pls
[12/04/2011 19:10:11] Макс: he say
[12/04/2011 19:10:12] Макс: punk
[12/04/2011 19:10:17] Макс: you are camper and noob
[12/04/2011 19:10:23] Макс: and that i starting
[12/04/2011 19:10:25] Макс: OK OK
[12/04/2011 19:11:32] Макс: simon you dont respect me!!!!!!!!
[12/04/2011 19:11:41] Simon: you fuck with me!!!!!
[12/04/2011 19:12:09] Макс: no because that dont i starting insult and you say : punk you starting
[12/04/2011 19:12:13] Макс: that nice?
[12/04/2011 19:12:19] Simon: because you have started
[12/04/2011 19:12:50] Макс: i am startted??????????????????????????????????
[12/04/2011 19:12:53] Макс: damn simon
[12/04/2011 19:13:40] Макс: you dont respect me man...because that he is starting say punk you camper and noob , and that i started,,nice nice simon..no problem
[12/04/2011 19:13:57] Simon: you shouldn't insult
[12/04/2011 19:13:59] Simon: and you know that
[12/04/2011 19:14:07] Макс: no
[12/04/2011 19:14:08] Simon: i don't have respect for liars
[12/04/2011 19:14:12] Макс: DAMN
[12/04/2011 19:14:18] Макс: Before I was silent
[12/04/2011 19:14:22] Макс: i am lair??????????????????
[12/04/2011 19:14:23] Макс: OMG
[12/04/2011 19:14:24] Макс: OK OK
[12/04/2011 19:17:13] Макс: simon come sw serv and ban me i dont want play with you because you dont respect me and i am not lait because he starting says punk you camper and noob..you dont trust me and say me i am lair ,becayse you dont respekt me and i am NOT LAIR that dont I STARTING
[12/04/2011 19:17:16] Макс: so ban
[12/04/2011 19:17:18] Макс: tpls
[12/04/2011 19:17:22] Макс: i dont want play
[12/04/2011 19:17:25] Simon: please leave me alone
[12/04/2011 19:17:25] Макс: with you
[12/04/2011 19:17:36] Макс: and dont any,ore unban
[12/04/2011 19:17:38] Simon: you want me to ban you?
[12/04/2011 19:17:39] Макс: anymore*
[12/04/2011 19:17:43] Макс: yes
[12/04/2011 19:17:47] Simon: last time
[12/04/2011 19:17:48] Макс: because you hhate me
[12/04/2011 19:17:53] Simon: if gmc DD will close
[12/04/2011 19:17:56] Simon: and EA clan go to SW
[12/04/2011 19:17:58] Simon: i will not unban you
[12/04/2011 19:18:00] Simon: never
[12/04/2011 19:18:02] Simon: understood?
[12/04/2011 19:18:07] Simon: fuck depression i don't listen
[12/04/2011 19:18:13] Макс: if gmc cloyse i am delete mta
[12/04/2011 19:18:17] Макс: understing?
[12/04/2011 19:18:23] Макс: and simon
[12/04/2011 19:18:59] Макс: that life is fuck because that he is starting and you say that you punk starting that dont fine man ..pls ban me you hate me and dont respekt i dont like that
[12/04/2011 19:19:49] Макс: and you say :punk you lair...
[12/04/2011 19:19:52] Макс: damn simon
[12/04/2011 19:19:52] Макс: ...
[12/04/2011 19:20:47] Simon: and fucking never come back
[12/04/2011 19:20:58] Simon: i've had it now
[12/04/2011 19:23:03] Макс: I would be a pity at me fraps not on a screen have made. And you have looked, I didn't say lies симон, it after all on your conscience will be! I was right but you have made me guilty, life is that here fuck, I didn't expect such from you simon
[12/04/2011 19:23:29] Simon: i never expect this from u,
[12/04/2011 19:23:32] Simon: i unbanned you
[12/04/2011 19:23:33] Simon: and u fucked up again
[12/04/2011 19:23:38] Simon: you are so stupid
[12/04/2011 19:24:26] Макс: ty ty..but man you dont understing ..that he is unsult me ..and you say i am starting ..and that i fucked up again...simon that dont nice man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://SW-team.co.nrsw-team.forum3.biz
PunK

avatar

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: law of live (simon )   Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:32 pm

and ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: law of live (simon )   

Back to top Go down
 
law of live (simon )
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Street Warriors Mixed DD/DM Party Server :: OffTopic :: Whatever-
Jump to: